REQUEST A QUOTE 📩

Submit the form, we'll contact you as soon as possible!

Name:
Email *:
Phone *:
Message *:
Select type of service *:
Your area *:
Add file (15 Mb MAX):
Security code *:

[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Why my sump pump battery is beeping, what should I do ?
konstantinknight9Date: Fr, 08/02/2024, 11:18 AM | Message # 1
Plumber
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Why my sump pump battery is beeping, what should I do ?

LindaDate: Sa, 08/03/2024, 10:22 PM | Message # 2
Group: Guests

We have installed our back up battery operated sump pump lately and we have a bater warning beep. What should we do ?

konstantinknight9Date: Sa, 08/03/2024, 10:28 PM | Message # 3
Plumber
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
To reset your battery backup sump pump, follow these steps:

1. Turn Off the Power: Disconnect the power supply to the sump pump and battery backup system. This might involve unplugging it or turning off the circuit breaker.
2. Check the Battery: Inspect the battery for any signs of damage or depletion. If the battery is old or not holding a charge, it may need to be replaced.
3. Reinstall or Replace Battery: If the battery appears fine, reconnect it to the system. Ensure that the connections are secure.
4. Turn On the Power: Restore power by plugging the pump back in or turning on the circuit breaker.
5. Reset the Unit: Look for a reset button on the battery backup system or follow the manufacturer’s instructions for resetting. This information is usually found in the user manual.
6. Test the System: Test the pump to ensure it's operating correctly. Pour water into the sump pit to see if the pump activates.

If the beeping continues or the system isn’t working properly, refer to the manufacturer's troubleshooting guide or call our office at Emergency Plumbing Highland Park Illinois at 224-7541984.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:
New reply
Name:
Message text:
Security code: