Home » Sump Pump & Battery Backup Systems
The cost of installing a sump pump or a sump pump with a battery backup can vary depending on several factors, including the size and type of pump, the complexity of installation, and any additional features or requirements specific to your property. Generally, the installation cost for a basic sump pump can range from $500 to $1,500, depending on the extent of the work required and the location. This typically includes the cost of the pump itself, as well as any necessary plumbing and electrical work. If you opt for a sump pump with battery backup, the cost will likely be higher due to the additional equipment and installation complexity. Generally, a sump pump with a battery backup can cost between $1,000 and $2,500 or more, depending on factors such as the capacity and reliability of the battery backup system.
Feel free to call us if you want a sump pump with battery backup! If your sump pump goes out of order, there might be flooding in your basement. The backup should help you to avoid it. We can carry out sump pump backup battery replacement, repair and installation for you at a reasonable cost to keep your house safe and dry.
BATTERY BACKUP SUMP PUMP SYSTEMS
A sump pump backup system acts as a backup for your primary sump pump. It will start to operate if your primary sump pump fails due to a lack of electricity or some other emergency. Most likely, you'll hear an alarm — it will inform you that the sump pump backup is now working. When not at home, you can receive a notification on your smartphone.
TYPES OF SUMP PUMP BATTERY BACKUP
Before looking for backup sump pump installation near me services, you should decide which type of battery you need for your unit:
- Wet cell. It's the most affordable and the most common type of battery. Its main drawback consists in the fact that it won't be able to power your sump pump for a long time.
- AGM. This acronym stands for absorbed glass mat. Compared to the previous type, this one is more technologically advanced. It costs more but features higher energy capacity and faster charging times.
- Gel. These are similar to the wet cell type but are better suited to extreme temperatures and vibrations.
- Deep-cycle. This term characterizes not the battery itself but its charging cycle. Such batteries are designed for constant charging and discharging.
- Maintenance-free. Such batteries require maintenance — but it is easier to take care of them than of other units.
If you're not an expert in batteries, you might want to ask for a deep-cycle lead-acid one, also known as the marine one. Every shop assistant should understand what you mean and sell you a powerful and reliable battery.
COST OF SUMP PUMP BATTERY BACKUP INSTALLATION
The average sump pump battery backup installation cost is around $900. Depending on the type of the unit, you might need to pay from $850 to $2000 for professional services. Some consumers might say the price of the installation might be too high because it nearly equals the sum of the unit. Properly installed sump pump battery backup can save you thousands of dollars in case of flooding, so the investment should be worth it!
SUMP PUMP BATTERY BACKUP SERVICES WITH PROFESSIONALS!
Emergency Plumbing stands out from the other plumbing companies in NorthShore and NorthWest suburb of Сhicago for the following reasons:
- We're an established business with an impeccable reputation
- All our contractors have a license and large experience
- We can send a plumber to you almost immediately after you get in touch with us
- You can be sure that the sump pump battery backup cost will be affordable
- Before we start the work, we'll provide you with a free estimate
- Once the work is finished, we'll give you a warranty
- Our clients leave positive reviews about us and eagerly recommend us to their friends
You can call us 24/7 whenever you need sump pump and battery backup near me services!